I’m Ben, and I set up The Excel Experts with a vision to be the kind of agency that I would want to work for. We’ve now got a highly-skilled and stimulated team of consultants who are passionate about their work – and we’re looking for more people like that!
If you’re an expert in Excel and interested in becoming a freelancer, then we want to hear from you. We offer competitive rates, interesting projects and the opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading companies.
But what kind of tasks are you expected to carry out? Well, there is no single answer to this!
We’ve small projects such as helping a client to develop an Excel model to support their business or training staff on how to use Excel more effectively. We also carry out much larger projects, such as implementing enterprise-wide reporting and analysis systems using Excel, VBA and SQL Servers.
Whatever the project, you can be sure that it will be interesting and challenging and give you opportunities to showcase your Excel skills.
Who Were Looking For
Our Expert team is always looking to expand its scope and is open to those who can demonstrate the following:
- A passion for Excel and a willingness to learn new things
- Strong problem-solving skills
- The ability to think laterally
- Excellent communication skills
If you have these attributes and are looking for an exciting and challenging role, we want to hear from you!
Our team is experienced and offers a wide range of skill sets. This allows us to carry out work in the following areas:
VBA is such a powerful tool; it can be used for almost anything! We’ve used it to build the following:
- Business intelligence solutions
- Process automation tools
- Financial models
- Reporting systems
- Data analysis tools
If you’re an expert in VBA, we want to hear from you!
Advanced Excel Skills
Excel is an extremely powerful tool, and there are many features that even experienced users don’t know about. Our team is able to carry out work in the following areas:
- Pivot tables
- Power Query
- Power BI
- Macros and VBA
If you’re an expert in any of these areas, please reach out to us.
Excel Group Training
Have you got a passion for teaching others how to use Excel? Well, we offer group training sessions for our clients, and we’re always on the lookout for new trainers!
If you’re interested in becoming an Excel trainer, then please get in touch. We’ll need to see some evidence of your teaching ability, but if you’ve got what it takes, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Why being an Excel Expert Is A Lifestyle Choice
Our Experts stay with us for many reasons! Here are some of the benefits:
- You’re self-employed; you are your own boss, so you can continue working for other clients and agencies.
- You get to work only the hours you want to work, only doing projects that you want to do
- when you want to do them.
- Good rates of pay – you decide how much you want to be paid for a job.
- No commuting (unless you’re doing an agreed site visit).
- Our leads become your clients. We find great work opportunities and issue/process the final invoices, leaving you to focus on the interesting stuff – making that client happy!
- Many clients come back to our consultants for repeat custom.
- We support you. We practise ‘hands-off management’ – how you handle the client is up to you. But we’re there if you have problems with a client, although this doesn’t happen very often.
- Having a strong team means that our website customers get the best deal possible, too, by having the best experts available to help them. This means you can pick contracts that are best suited to your strengths.
- Being part of a team is really good for you too. It means you have someone to bounce ideas off or to get some specialist help from if you’re not sure what to do with part of a project.
- We all have strengths and weaknesses, and working as a team means that those weaknesses become strengths.
- Because we know our consultants are happy, we can confidently offer our clients a 100% satisfaction guarantee; if they don’t like the work we do for them, we won’t charge them.
How To Apply
If you’re interested in becoming an Excel Expert with us, then please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then get back to you as soon as possible.
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join us, then get in touch today. We look forward to hearing from you!
This is largely dependent on your skillset and experience. There is no ceiling on the amount you can make as an Excel freelancer.
Yes, you can work from home, or anywhere else for that matter! As long as you have a laptop and an internet connection, you can work from anywhere in the world.
Yes, you do. At the moment, our focus is on Excel Experts, and later, we will be thedataexperts.com, and then this will change. It is beneficial if you have advanced skills in at least one area of Excel and its implementation.
See the key skills and requirements laid out above to see if you have what it takes to become an Excel Expert.