Position of Junior Sound Engineer- Unreal Vistas
Your Job: To colour our landscapes and buildings with sound.
We are looking for a junior programmer/sound engineer who is interested in coding and wider uses of CAD, to help us progress an exciting project in the AEC sector linked to a major construction firm.
An essential part of any project such as this is the soundscape in which the proposed building will sit. With a model of a school, sounds of children and bells will greatly enhance what the client is experiencing during their digital tour.
How does the nearby road sound if you open a window on a warm day?
It is possible to simulate this. To model the acoustic properties of various materials.
This role will include collecting soundscapes, analysing/filtering/cleaning the sound files
- Python, c and C++ are the main languages we will be using.
- Experience of Unreal Engine would be good but not essential.
- Interest in building acoustic filters could be very helpful. As could knowledge with any sound orientated software: Audacity, Cubase etc..
Digital twin, Metaverse, Python
Unreal Engine, soundscape, music.
The project will use:
Unreal Engine 4.27
cubase or similar platform.
Visual studio 2022
The latest releases of:
- Pycharm (community edition) compiler.
You will gain experience in and we have full online training courses in :
- 3d audio modelling and acoustic animation/simulation
- UE blueprint scripting
- Even C++ for UE if you want
- Python for UE
If you are interested please contact me at Ben@theexcelexperts.co.uk